'Murderer' caught on Google Street View! Spanish cops 'solve love triangle killing' after spotting online image of 'body being loaded into car'

A love triangle murder mystery has been solved by a macabre Google Street View picture allegedly showing a body bag being loaded into a car.

The remarkable photo, still accessible on Google Maps, depicts an individual bending over a white bag in the trunk of a red car in the village of Calle Norte in Tajueco, Spain.

Law enforcement authorities assert that the photograph, inadvertently captured by a passing Google Street View car, has played a vital role in solving the murder case of a man who had gone missing and whose dismembered body has since been discovered.

The Cuban national, aged 33, was reported missing by his brother in November 2023 and police had been trying to locate the man for months.

According to local reports, some of his dismembered remains, such as his torso, were located in the cemetery in the town of Andaluz last week. Allegedly, some of his limbs are still unaccounted for.

The man had reportedly travelled to the Soria province to search for his wife, who was already living in the area. 

When he arrived, he allegedly discovered that his Cuban wife was having an affair with her 40-year-old neighbour from Soria, who is locally known as Wolf of Tajueco and is understood to be running a bar in nearby Bayubas de Arriba. 

Investigators said that the crime originated from the love triangle, with the woman and her affair partner planning the murder, according to Cibercuba.

The photo shows a man loading what appears to be a body bag into the trunk of a red car, local media reports

The photo shows a man loading what appears to be a body bag into the trunk of a red car, local media reports

The victim’s brother said the last messages he received from him mentioned the man meeting a woman and a plan to get rid of his phone.

The messages allegedly sounded suspicious and when he didn’t hear from his brother again, the man reported him missing. 

Police investigated the disappearance and searched various properties in Soria, including excavations near the home of one of the suspects. 

But the crucial lead in the case was provided by the Google Street View picture showing a man loading a big bag appearing to be a body into the trunk, which led investigators to focus on the wife’s new partner.

It is unclear who the individual loading the trunk in the picture is. 

Wiretaps revealed that both the woman and the barman were involved in the crime, but it has not been reported how this led investigators to the cemetery where the Cuban man’s remains were found. 

They were arrested on November 12 and have remained in provisional custody since. 

After the discovery of the men’s dismembered body, forensic experts investigated the burial site on the cemetery before transferring his remains to the Soria Institute of Legal Medicine for analysis.

After the discovery of the men's dismembered body, forensic experts investigated the burial site on the cemetery (pictured) before transferring his remains to the Soria Institute of Legal Medicine for analysis

After the discovery of the men’s dismembered body, forensic experts investigated the burial site on the cemetery (pictured) before transferring his remains to the Soria Institute of Legal Medicine for analysis

The identification of the body found in the cemetery was complicated by the advanced decomposition of the remains, but police still assume they belong to the missing Cuban man

The identification of the body found in the cemetery was complicated by the advanced decomposition of the remains, but police still assume they belong to the missing Cuban man

The identification of the body was complicated by the advanced decomposition of the remains, but police still assume they belong to the missing Cuban man. 

The cemetery in Andaluz has been sealed for days following the gruesome discovery. 

Residents in Tajueco, Andaluz and other nearby towns expressed shock over the discovery of the body, with one person telling local media: ‘Nobody thought something like this could happen here. It’s such a quiet town.’

A local judge has ordered the details of the case to remain secret as the investigation is ongoing, with police only announcing last week’s discovery of the man’s body on Tuesday.

Just 50 people live in the small town in the province of Soria. 

This is a breaking news story. More to follow. 

You May Also Like

Bus Driver Reveals Details about Virginia Giuffre’s Accident Involving Prince Andrew Accuser

THE bus driver involved in a crash which allegedly left Virginia Giuffre…

See the arrest of teacher Christina Formella for sexual assault of a teenage student while her shocked husband looks on helplessly

THIS is the moment a married teacher is arrested in front of…

Ancient buried pyramid discovered by chance after 2000 years, filled with treasures – and its purpose remains a mystery.

A HIDDEN pyramid buried for 2,200 years has been unearthed alongside hoards…

Scary moment: Cruise ship hits massive 40ft waves, tossing passengers to the floor in famous Drake Passage.

THIS is the jaw-dropping moment undaunted passengers are thrown around a cruise…

US and Israel set to launch massive attack on Iran to eliminate Ayatollah’s nuclear capabilities in long-awaited strike

IRAN’S nuclear programme should have been dealt with “a long time ago”,…

US Tariffs Still Pose a Threat to the UK Economy, Says Andrew Neil

Keir Starmer’s compliance and specific pleas ultimately worked: Great Britain experienced less…

“Germany Deploys 5,000 Troops for First Foreign Mission Since World War 2 to Confront Putin”

GERMANY launched its first deployment of troops to foreign soil since World…

“Continued Target Boycott as Employee Raises Concerns and Customers Vow to Stay Away”

TARGET employees have noticed a significant drop off in foot traffic after…

Woman reunites with twin sister five years after her passing during emotional meeting with recipient of life-changing double transplant

This is the emotional moment a woman held the hand of her…

Jason and Kylie Kelce welcome their fourth child and share the baby’s name

Jason and Kylie Kelce have welcomed their fourth child, announcing the birth…

Virginia Giuffre, an Epstein victim, charged by police days before bus crash leaves her on deathbed

Virginia Giuffre, a victim of sex trafficking, found herself in legal trouble…

Police investigating possible ‘murder-suicide’ after British couple Ben and Claire Anderson discovered deceased at their residence following relocation to New Zealand

COPS in New Zealand are probing a suspected murder-suicide after a British…