Andrew Tate’s ex girlfriend Bri Stern says influencer made chilling threats on the night he ‘choked her during sex’

ANDREW Tate’s ex-girlfriend Bri Stern has said the twisted influencer made chilling threats on the night he had “choked her during sex”.

The 29-year-old model asserts that in addition to physically abusing her, Tate also cruelly insulted her and warned her that he would “destroy my life, assault me, and end my life” if she ever went against him, according to a recent lawsuit.

Close-up of a woman's face showing slight bruising under her eye.
Bri Stern displayed bruises and reddening allegedly inflicted by TateCredit: X/ @thebristern
Couple sitting at a table outdoors.
Bri and Tate met in the summer of 2024 and began a relationshipCredit: X / @thebristern
Screenshot of abusive text messages.
Texts that Tate allegedly sent to Bri

Tate, 38, is accused of choking Bri and failing to stop even when she begged him to during rough sex on March 11.

The abuse is alleged to have happened at a Beverly Hills hotel, where Bri then walked out on him for good.

A medical report seen by TMZ seems to show she was diagnosed with “post-concussive syndrome”.

Brave Bri revealed that Tate told her “you are my property” after the alleged choking among other vile messages.

These include: “You will give me a child this year b****.

“What’s the point in having you if I don’t beat and impregnate you.”

She also revealed screenshots of texts vile Tate sent her where he said he enjoyed beating Bri because he found the alleged sickening act “relaxing”.

According to the complaint, Tate also once wrote to her: “You have an attitude because you’re not hot enough”.

She explained that “something just clicked” and she “realised the gravity of the situation” – so plucked up the courage to leave.

Bri had posted pictures and videos to social media showing injuries allegedly inflicted by Tate during violent sex – claims he denies.

She alleged that Tate’s violence escalated as she begged him to stop and recounted feeling like she was losing consciousness throughout the purported attack.

A video shows bruises and swelling on the side of a tearful Bri’s face, reportedly taken in the bathroom directly after the alleged violence.

A separate picture shows the model with a misshapen face and reddened skin.

Tate’s lawyer described the allegation as “fake news” and vehemently denied the claims.

After leaving the hotel, Bri is said to have gone to New York City where she went to hospital.

Subsequently, a police report was lodged once Tate and his brother Tristan returned to Romania to address inquiries related to their active legal dispute in the nation.

Bri said she only filed the report after knowing Tate had left the US.

In her statement, Bri said she met Tate in the summer of 2024 and had a relationship with him for “almost a year”.

Profile view of a woman's face.
Discolouration can be seen to the side of her faceCredit: BackGrid
Profile view of a woman's face and hair.
Bri says the footage was taken in the bathroom after Tate went to sleepCredit: BackGrid
Close-up of a man with a surprised expression, touching his temple with his finger.
Tate is facing existing charges of human trafficking in Romania as well as rape in the UKCredit: AP

They got to know each other because he “needed models for his crypto coin” and she “needed lessons on crypto”, she said.

Bri also revealed that the last week has been “very difficult and extremely scary”.

She said: “I am an emotional wreck and constantly looking over my shoulder. I’m not the person I was before.”

Andrew’s lawyer Joseph McBride has strenuously denied the claims and promised to sue for defamation.

McBride told The Sun: “It’s fake news, an unequivocally false story.

an advertisement for andrew tate 's wealth with a picture of a man

“This is an attention grab by one of many people trying to hurt Andrew for one reason or another.

“It’s sad and disappointing but it’s unequivocally untrue and defamatory and we look forward to clearing Andrew’s name in court.

“Without doubt we will sue for defamation.

“Who in their right mind after clearing himself of human trafficking claims in Romania would come to the other side of the world and commit a crime like that? It makes no sense whatsoever.

“There’s not a scintilla of truth to it and we will do what we have to do to protect Andrew’s interests in court.”

TATE ARREST TIMELINE

BY Henry Holloway

ANDREW and Tristan Tate were arrested in December 2022 and later charged with human trafficking, rape, and forming an organised crime group to sexually exploit women.

Here is a timeline of everything that’s happened since they were nicked:

DECEMBER 29, 2022: The brothers are detained in Romania for 30 days, along with two women, on suspicion of human trafficking, rape, and forming an organised crime group.

JANUARY 3, 2023: Romanian authorities seize Andrew’s luxury car collection.

JAN 8, 2023: A cryptic tweet is posted to Andrew Tate’s account which reads: “The Matrix has attacked me. But they misunderstand, you cannot kill an idea. Hard to Kill.”

JAN 10, 2023: Andrew appears in court in Bucharest to appeal his detention but the judge rules against him.

MARCH 31, 2023: The Bucharest Court of Appeal rules against a judge’s decision to extend Andrew’s incarceration for a fourth time; Andrew is placed on house arrest.

JUNE 20, 2023: The brothers are formally charged with human trafficking, rape, and forming a criminal gang to sexually exploit women.

JULY 13, 2023: The Tates launch a $5million lawsuit against a Florida woman who they say falsely accused them of imprisoning her in Romania – which led to their arrest there on human trafficking charges.

AUGUST 4, 2023: Andrew wins an appeal to be released from house arrest in Romania as he awaits trial on charges of human trafficking.

DECEMBER 11, 2023: A judge denies the Tate brothers’ appeals to have £10million worth of assets returned to them.

JANUARY 8, 2024: The Bucharest Court of Appeal overturns the decision; the brothers are to have their assets returned to them.

MARCH 12, 2024: Both brothers are arrested in Romania over allegations of sexual aggression in the UK that date back to 2012 and 2015. They deny the allegations.

MARCH 22, 2024: The brothers lost their appeal to get back £10million worth of assets seized by cops.

APRIL 26, 2024: A Romanian court rules that Andrew and Tristan will face trail over ongoing probe into rape and human trafficking.

JULY 5, 2024: Courts rule that Andrew and Tristan can leave Romania – but must stay in the EU.

JANUARY 14, 2025: Brothers freed from house arrest.

FEBRUARY 27, 2025: Andrew and Tristan flee Romania on a private jet for Florida.

MARCH 21, 2025: Tates arrive back in Bucharest as investigations continue.

Woman in beige outfit sitting in a car.
Bri Stern met Tate when he needed models for his crypto coinCredit: X / @thebristern
You May Also Like

“King Charles connected to Prince Andrew in Chinese spy scandal as shocking legal documents released”

THE King has been dragged into the Prince Andrew Chinese spy scandal…

Dramatic moment plane avoids cars and trucks while pilot performs emergency landing on a highway

THIS is the heart-stopping moment a plane was forced to make an…

The real story behind toxic Loose Women: Unveiling the facade of a cheerful family. Confidential sources reveal to KATIE HIND the harsh reality of ‘hurtful comments’, missing funerals, and heated arguments over expensive wine.

It’s the daytime TV show about female camaraderie that has instead been…

A unique ‘turtle tank’ in Russia is surrounded by a whole house, including a chimney… and what fate befalls it?

RUSSIA has deployed its weirdest battle tank of the war so far…

“Georgia Man Accused of Killing Pregnant Teen Released on Bond Again Despite Facing New Charges”

A Georgia man accused of killing his pregnant teenage girlfriend was granted…

Ukrainian Police Rush Towards Chaos After Russian Troops Fire Missile at Playground

THIS is the horrific moment Ukrainian cops rush to a playground in…

Elderly British man held captive by Taliban alongside his wife reveals being kept in a cage and chained to criminals in a dark prison

A BRITISH pensioner held hostage by the Taliban has described Afghanistan’s most…

The mysterious vanishing of 26-year-old Julie Michel, whose possessions were discovered at the foot of a mountain, is being reinvestigated as a cold case

JULIE Michel, 26, vanished without a trace in 2013 after her car…

Pope Francis, aged 88, waves to the crowd from a wheelchair in his first Vatican appearance after recovering from pneumonia in the hospital

THE Pope has greeted the crowd as he was seen at the…

Russell Brand speaks out about his past as a sex addict and denies accusations of rape and assault

RUSSELL Brand has broken his silence after being charged with rape and…

Elon Musk disagrees with Trump on tariffs and openly expresses his dissent with the White House

According to the SpaceX founder, it would be beneficial for both Europe…

British father may not be able to walk again after a surprising accident in Dubai threw him into the air, leaving his son worried that he may never be the same.

A BRITISH Army veteran is at risk of never walking again after…