‘Model killer’ & Hollywood producer David Pearce’s dark past before ‘dumping drugged victim’s body at hospital’

MULTIPLE women are set to come forward and accuse a murder suspect of sexual assault when the trial over the death of two women dumped outside LA hospitals begins next month.

Film producer David Pearce was charged in connection with the November 2021 deaths of model Christy Giles, 24, and interior designer Hilda Cabrales-Arzola, 26, who tragically lost their lives to drug overdoses after a night out in Los Angeles.

Hilda Cabrales-Arzola was seen with Hollywood producer David Pearce just hours before her death
Hilda Cabrales-Arzola was seen with Hollywood producer David Pearce just hours before her deathCredit: Instagram/@christygilesx
Model Christy Giles and her friend were on a night out in Los Angeles before being drugged and left to die
Model Christy Giles and her friend were on a night out in Los Angeles before being drugged and left to dieCredit: Jan Cilliers
Legal expert Kelly Hyman's excellent new podcast Once Upon A Crime in Hollywood sheds astonishing new light on the disturbing double murder case
Legal expert Kelly Hyman’s excellent new podcast Once Upon A Crime in Hollywood sheds astonishing new light on the disturbing double murder caseCredit: Kelly Hyman

SICKENING CRIMES

Their bodies were cruelly left outside two separate LA hospitals – Giles died at the scene, and Cabrales-Arzola spent time in the ICU before passing away – and Pearce was arrested a month later.

Pearce, now 40, was charged in July 2022 with two counts of murder and two charges relating to controlled substances.

He pleaded not guilty but remains behind bars.

Friend and actor Brandt Osborn, who has appeared in NCIS and Nurse Jackie, was charged with two counts of accessory after the fact.

Osborn has continually pleaded innocence and was released on a $40,000 bond.

The trial, which begins on January 6, promises to be a heart-breaking affair for the shattered families of the two women who are desperate for justice to be served.

But legal analyst Kelly Hyman has told The U.S. Sun there will be “at least seven Jane Does” who are ready to testify in the criminal case and reveal the alleged perpetrator had a sickening dark history of sexual abuse.

In her exhaustive, bombshell podcast, Once Upon A Crime in Hollywood, Hyman dissects the shocking case and unleashes a series of startling revelations, including some damning, never revealed before evidence.

She pored over the court records and conducted interviews with the distraught friends and family of tragic Giles and Cabrales-Arzola, who were enjoying a night on the town before disaster struck.

A criminal defense attorney joins Hyman on the excellent podcast, which is released on January 3, and said Pearce allegedly told someone that “dead girls can’t talk.”

Richard Allen rolls his eyes as he gets 130 years for Delphi murders and is confronted by girls’ families for first time

However, Hyman, who represents women affected by sexual assault, says several women who’ve shown “incredible courage” will take to the stand at LA’s Superior Court and accuse Pearce of attempting to drug and abuse them.

STARTLING REVELATIONS

Court documents revealed that over a 13-year period, the film producer had been hit with sexual assault charges by seven victims.

“This is a heartbreaking case,” she told The U.S. Sun.

“But what’s even more alarming is the complaint against Pearce, which alleges that other women were sexually assaulted. I felt it was important to shed light on this issue.”

Hyman admits she’s been blown away by the unnamed victims’ desire to recount their horrors so others can be warned about the dangers of sexual predators.

“It’s unimaginably hard,” she admitted. “These women are already traumatized, and having to tell their stories—first to the grand jury and now in a courtroom—is horrific. But their courage is extraordinary. They’re willing to relive this pain to ensure justice.”

Much of the focus in the horrific case has been on the tragic final few hours of Giles and Cabrales-Arzola.

Their evening began at an art exhibit at Soho House in West Hollywood, with plans for clubbing and an afterparty in the Hollywood Hills.

But the women never arrived at their intended destination.

CRUEL END

Instead, Giles was discovered lifeless outside a Culver City hospital, while Cabrales-Arzola was found outside a West Los Angeles facility just two hours later.

Giles’ phone records show that at approximately 5:30am on November 13, she sent her friend a message saying, “Let’s get out of here,” accompanied by a wide-eyed emoji.

Cabrales-Arzola responded with a simple “Yes” and mentioned that she had called an Uber, but after that, there was radio silence. Giles stopped reading or replying to any further messages.

Cabrales-Arzola was declared brain dead and passed away two weeks later after being in a coma.

Surveillance footage from the first hospital captured two masked men in a car without license plates abandoning Giles there.

In July 2022, Pearce, identified as a Hollywood producer, faced upgraded charges of murder from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Osborn, 43, was charged as an accessory but has maintained his innocence regarding the women’s deaths.

Cops said the two women were found with a cocktail of heroin, MDMA, cocaine, fentanyl, ketamine, and GHB in their systems.

The U.S. Sun obtained exclusive pictures of the squalid apartment where David Pearce and Brandt Osborn lived
The U.S. Sun obtained exclusive pictures of the squalid apartment where David Pearce and Brandt Osborn livedCredit: The US Sun
Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola's family opted to turn off her life support machine just days before her 27th birthday
Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola’s family opted to turn off her life support machine just days before her 27th birthdayCredit: Luis Cabrales Rivera

FRESH HOPE

A report from the LA County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed their deaths were caused by “multiple drug intoxication.”

Cabrales-Arzola also suffered organ failure before her family opted to end her – and their – agony just before her 27th birthday.

Jan Cilliers, Giles’ grieving husband, expressed relief at the charges. Speaking to The U.S. Sun in 2022, he shared, “The longer we can keep these men off the streets, the better. They shouldn’t have the opportunity to harm anyone else. While I can’t say what their intentions were, the outcome speaks for itself.”

The U.S. Sun also revealed pictures of Pearce with alleged rapist and former porn star Ron Jeremy, as well as images of the filthy apartment where the girls spent some of their final hours.

Cilliers strongly believes both women were drugged, pointing to the toxicology reports. “The combination of drugs in her system was shocking,” he revealed.

Hyman, meanwhile, says the other victims’ stories date back “years” and reveal a “troubling pattern” of being drugged before waking and being unable to remember what happened.

She believes the brave testimonies of the Jane Does will be critical in showing how sexual predators operate.

Yet the broader message is hope for anyone affected by similar, troubling crimes.

“This is more than just justice for Hilda and Christy,” Hyman said. “It’s about empowering women to come forward and holding perpetrators accountable.”

Pearce was pictured with alleged rapist and former porn star Ron Jeremy
Pearce was pictured with alleged rapist and former porn star Ron JeremyCredit: Hollywood.com
The Once Upon A Crime In Hollywood podcast, which centers on the death of Giles and Cabrales-Arzola is available from January 3
The Once Upon A Crime In Hollywood podcast, which centers on the death of Giles and Cabrales-Arzola is available from January 3Credit: Once Upon A Crime In Hollywood
You May Also Like

New Vape Detection Technology in Schools Comes with High Costs

NEW vape detectors being installed in schools will cost the district thousands.…

Meghan’s Latest Update: Duchess Reveals She Feeds Archie and Lili ‘Chicken Nuggets and Veggie Burgers’ Following Reflections on Her Childhood Diet on Netflix Documentary

Meghan Markle revealed that she frequently serves her children frozen chicken nuggets…

Grieving families of four-year-old girl, mother, and man who died in fire at Grade-II listed house honor their memory with heartfelt tribute

The heartbroken families of a four-year-old girl, her mother, and a man…

US Tariffs Still Pose a Threat to the UK Economy, Says Andrew Neil

Keir Starmer’s compliance and specific pleas ultimately worked: Great Britain experienced less…

Sydney Sweeney allegedly cancels her engagement: What really happened.

Sydney Sweeney, the 27-year-old actress recognized for her work in popular series…

Special Education Teacher Breaks Down While Being Arrested for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Special Needs Student

An Illinois special education teacher accused of molesting a teen student broke…

“Continued Target Boycott as Employee Raises Concerns and Customers Vow to Stay Away”

TARGET employees have noticed a significant drop off in foot traffic after…

Virginia Giuffre, an Epstein victim, charged by police days before bus crash leaves her on deathbed

Virginia Giuffre, a victim of sex trafficking, found herself in legal trouble…

Val Kilmer’s lost voice in Top Gun: Maverick scenes with Tom Cruise brought to emotional tears

Val Kilmer’s final ever film role left tears in fans’ eyes as…

Bus Driver Reveals Details about Virginia Giuffre’s Accident Involving Prince Andrew Accuser

THE bus driver involved in a crash which allegedly left Virginia Giuffre…

“Build-up of US Military Forces in Response to Iran: Aircraft Carrier, Stealth Bombers Prepared for Action”

DONALD Trump is massing a huge Iran strike force including moving the…

Police investigating possible ‘murder-suicide’ after British couple Ben and Claire Anderson discovered deceased at their residence following relocation to New Zealand

COPS in New Zealand are probing a suspected murder-suicide after a British…