Sad truth behind bruised pic of Virginia Giuffre as she leads reclusive life after bitter split cut her off from kids

The concerning reality behind Virginia Giuffre’s troubled situation has surfaced after a contentious separation from her spouse led to her seclusion and separation from her children.

Virginia, now 41, who has accused Prince Andrew, disclosed that she believed she only had four days left to live following a severe bus accident at 110 km/h in Perth, Western Australia. In a desperate plea, she asked to see her children for what she feared would be the final time.

Woman in hospital bed with facial injuries.
Virginia Giuffre claimed she has ‘four days to live’Credit: instagram
Virginia Giuffre and her husband Robert embracing, with a cityscape in the background.
Virginia pictured with her husband RobertCredit: Instagram/virginiarobertsrising11
Woman sitting on a bench with her two children.
Virginia pictured with her childrenCredit: instagram

Virginia’s family released a statement on Tuesday, appearing to confirm the horror smash and show support for her.

The statement read: “Virginia thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and support.

“She is overwhelmed with gratitude. Today she remains in serious condition while receiving medical care.”

However, skepticism arose when authorities disclosed that the crash had been classified as a minor traffic incident with no reported injuries, casting doubt on Virginia’s account.

No charges were bought against either driver, they said, and the incident was only reported to cops the following day by the bus driver.

This past week, various opposing accounts on what happened to Virginia have swirled, with the accuser even cruelly accused of being a “fantasist” by a pal of Prince Andrew.

The parents of the kids on the bus involved in the crash have also spoken out, as well as the bus driver, suggesting that Virginia’s injuries couldn’t have been from the collision.

And the driver of Virginia’s car, Cheryl Sassela, 71, also revealed her hopes that the Prince Andrew accuser would “clear it all up”.

But now the sad truth behind the photo has been suggested to be linked to the breakdown of Virginia’s 22-year marriage to Robert Giuffre.

Virginia used to credit her husband for saving her life and giving her the happy life that she had always wanted.

An investigation by the Mail revealed that the couple’s toxic split – as well as her ongoing separation from her three children – has led to Virginia teetering on the edge of crisis.

Bus driver breaks silence on Virginia Giuffre crash that ‘left Prince Andrew accuser with days to live’

And, with Virginia now living thousands of miles away in Australia, her family in the US are deeply concerned over her welfare.

A source told the paper: “She is so ashamed that she was able to bring down Epstein and Maxwell and yet was unable to find the strength to leave her unhappy marriage.”

One of Virginia’s neighbour’s told the Mail: “She is not very friendly. If you don’t make yourself known here then it can be very lonely and she hasn’t really joined the community.”

Meanwhile in the US, Virginia’s loving dad Sky Roberts has expressed fear over his daughter being “very depressed” and “in really bad shape”.

He said: “There’s everything else she’s been going through with the divorce and not being able to see her kids. I’m hoping she can hang on.

“She’s only 41. She’s got a lot of life to live.”

And Virginia’s uncle, Jet Roberts, told the Mail that the family “are worried about her” and “care for her a great deal”.

Another revealed that she is battling the ongoing crisis in her life, adding that there’s “a lot” going on.

Before the car accident, Virginia was charged with breaching a family violence restraining order just days before the crash.

Illustration of Virginia Giuffre bus crash site in Neergabby, Australia.
Prince Andrew with his daughter and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Prince Andrew and Virginia in 2001Credit: PA
Headshot of Jeffrey Epstein.
Convicted sex offender Epstein avoided justice after being found dead in his cell in 2019Credit: AFP or licensors
Portrait of a young woman with long blond hair.
Virginia was sex trafficked as young girl by paedo Jeffrey EpsteinCredit: AFP

She entered no plea at the Joondalup Magistrates Court for the alleged breach on March 14 – ten days before the crash.

She is due to appear in court again on April 9 for the next hearing, with a source close to her telling the newspaper that she “looks forward to defending herself against his malicious claim”.

Her husband Robert Giuffre has also been charged with inadequate storage of guns in February of this year, as well as reckless driving for exceeding the speed limit by 27mph in September last year.

The couple married after just ten days of knowing each other in 2002 but separated at the beginning of the year.

Robert and Virginia’s three children are in the family home in Perth’s beachside Ocean Reef suburb.

Meanwhile Virginia is living around a whopping 60km away in a rented country house which the family has visited in the past few years.

In the couple’s last post together on Instagram, Virginia said Robert “rescued me from Epstein and Maxwell’s clutches”.

Just a few weeks ago, Virginia took to social media to post pictures of her three children, adding the heartbreaking caption: “My beautiful babies have no clue how much I love them and they’re being poisoned with lies.

“I miss them so very much. I have been through hell and back in my 41 years but this is incredibly hurting me worse than anything else.

“Hurt me, abuse me but don’t take my babies. My heart is shattered and every day that passes my sadness only deepens.”

Virginia accused Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was 17 while she travelled with Andrew’s paedo pals Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Three years ago, the disgraced Duke paid millions to the mum-of-three in an out-of-court settlement, while denying sexual assault accusations.

Prince Andrew in a suit.
Prince Andrew speaks during a television interview at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge, Windsor, in 2021
Woman standing next to a grey horse.
Cheryl Sassela is the caretaker on Giuffre’s farm and was driving the car during the crashCredit: Facebook/Cheryl Sassella
Selfie of a man wearing sunglasses and a purple scarf.
Ross Munns was the driver of the school busCredit: Ross Munns was the driver of the school bus

Andrew was spared a humiliating court battle over claims he sexually assaulted her when she was a teenager.

The settlement marked the first time he had shown contrition over his relationship with Epstein and Maxwell.

He had previously defended his friendship with the paedo as having “seriously beneficial outcomes” away from the rape allegations.

Virginia first sued Andrew in August 2021.

It was the first time she had brought action against him after going public with the allegations in 2011.

She claims she was trafficked and forced to have sex with the Andrew for the first time at Maxwell’s house in London after a night out at the club Tramp.

Virginia also claimed she was forced to have sex with the Duke on at least two further occasions by Maxwell and Epstein.

Her legal team argued she was a “frightened, vulnerable child with no one there to protect her” when she was allegedly abused by Andrew, saying “no person, whether President or Prince, is above the law”.

Virginia was seeking unknown amounts of compensation and punitive damages over the allegations. 

She claims she feared for her life when she was allegedly forced to have sex with Andrew, who is accused of having been aware of her age and status as a “sex-trafficking victim”.

The Duke has ignored repeated calls to tell US authorities what he knows about paedo Epstein’s criminal behaviour.

In his notorious Newsnight interview five years ago, Andrew vowed to help the probe into Epstein and his warped madam Maxwell.

It is hoped Andrew could unknowingly hold information that could lead investigators to the “last piece of the jigsaw” to expose the full extent of the couple’s twisted “sexual pyramid scheme”.

But the royal has remained silent – and claimed he knew nothing of Epstein’s vile crimes despite their friendship.

Timeline of Virginia Giuffre's life, including key events and legal cases.

It’s understood he’s too scared to visit the US again amid fresh calls for an FBI probe.

A lawyer who represented victims of Epstein told The Sun it would have been “impossible” for Andrew to not have known about his abuse.

Spencer Kuvin said one of his clients said she saw the shamed Duke at a party that was flooded with underage girls.

Mr Kuvin said the Duke has “absolutely no care for what the victims went through”.

He added: “His quote, unquote, admitted friendship with a pedophile is despicable.

“He’s someone not only do I not respect, but someone I think, quite frankly, should be shunned by society in general.

“Not only because of how he’s acted in the past, but even until the present day. He doesn’t act with integrity.”

In his infamous Newsnight interview, Andrew claimed he severed ties with Epstein in December 2010.

He said he didn’t see or speak to Epstein after they were pictured strolling through Central Park in New York City shortly after the paedo was released from jail for child sex offences.

But new emails between the pair emerged earlier this year from February 2011, two months after Andrew claimed they had ceased contact.

In one, Andrew wrote: “Keep in close touch and we’ll play some more soon.”

Andrew has denied any wrongdoing and has denied allegations made against him.

Epstein took his own life in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in 2019.

Maxwell is serving a 20-year prison sentence for conspiring with him to sexually abuse minors.

Who is Virginia Giuffre?

VIRGINIA Roberts – now Virginia Giuffre, 41, is an American-Australian campaigner and a prominent victim of the sex trafficking ring of Jeffrey Epstein.

She has made claims against Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, as well as Brit socialite Ghislaine Maxwell – Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-lover.

Giuffre alleged in court documents that she was procured by Maxwell, 63, the daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, as a teenage “sex slave” for Epstein.

She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein’s death, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his pals.

The legal documents were released in a defamation case involving Giuffre, who has claimed in court documents that Prince Andrew slept with her three times.

In 2019, Virginia Roberts has claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew in a toilet when she was 17, after a night where he had allegedly been plying her with vodka in a posh London club.

On February 15, 2022, it was announced that Prince Andrew settled the lawsuit – sparing him a humiliating court battle.

You May Also Like

Justin Baldoni celebrates a significant discovery that may debunk Blake Lively’s claims

Blake Lively might soon regret a flippant comment she made to Henry…

What Prince Harry said at King Charles’s Coronation as revealed by a lip reader – and who he sought solace from might surprise you

On May 6, 2023, King Charles was crowned, marking 1,214 days since…

Labour MP Dan Norris arrested by police following suspicions of rape and child sex offenses during a raid

A Labour MP has been arrested on suspicion of rape and child…

Willie Mullins, famous horse racing coach, cries as his son wins Grand National on Nick Rockett, a horse he trained shortly before his sad death.

Legendary horse racing trainer Willie Mullins was overcome with emotion as he…

Have Love Island’s Gabby Allen and Casey O’Gorman Broken Up? Clarifying Speculation Following Their Trip to Dubai

Gabby Allen and Casey O’Gorman, who won Love Island All Stars, have…

The Dark Truth About an Enigmatic Island Tribe Who Protect Their Territory With Deadly Force

SURROUNDED by turquoise waters and golden sands, the remote North Sentinel Island…

Local residents upset as upscale riverside hotel houses 150 male migrants without prior notice

A contentious decision was made to accommodate 146 male asylum seekers in…

“Georgia Man Accused of Killing Pregnant Teen Released on Bond Again Despite Facing New Charges”

A Georgia man accused of killing his pregnant teenage girlfriend was granted…

Conservatives plan to prevent former MP who revealed their confidential information from receiving peerage

TORIES have launched a revolt to stop their former chief whip getting…

Aintree attendees enjoy drinks and sunshine while watching the Grand National in fancy outfits

Glamorous racegoers were out in full force at Aintree today, as they…

Ukrainian Police Rush Towards Chaos After Russian Troops Fire Missile at Playground

THIS is the horrific moment Ukrainian cops rush to a playground in…

Board members who are all white from one of the wealthiest charities in Britain step down after a racial review prompts a push for more diversity.

The all-white board at one of Britain’s wealthiest charities has quit after…