Lilibet's flowing long hair steals the show in Harry and Meghan's new holiday card after proud dad revealed she has been 'blessed with her mother's thick hair'

Royal fans gushed over Princess Lilibet’s long, flowing hair as seen in the first new picture of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s daughter since 2022. 

The photograph is one of six images on Harry, 40, and Meghan’s, 42, new holiday card that was released on Monday, December 16. 

The picture of the Sussexes showed Lilibet, now three, running into her father’s waiting arms, while her brother Prince Archie, five, made a beeline for Meghan. 

After the card was shared on X/Twitter, several people noted how long Lilibet’s hair had grown in two years, after her proud father revealed she has been ‘blessed with her mother’s thick hair’. 

Reposting the Sussexes’ festive card, one X user wrote: ‘Look at Lili’s long hair!’ 

Another comment read: ‘Look at Lilibet’s red waves! Perfect mix of H&M!’ 

Earlier this year, Prince Harry told Hello! magazine that both Lilibet and Archie had their mother’s thick hair, with the Duke joking it wouldn’t be long until ‘Lili can sit on hers’. 

Recalling her conversation with Harry at this year’s edition of the WellChild Awards in London, the magazine’s chief content officer Sophie Vokes-Dudgeon wrote: ‘Archie and Lili have been blessed with their mother’s thick hair, he told us, self-effacingly, as he marvelled that it won’t be long until Lili can sit on hers.’

The last official photograph of Princess Lilibet was released on the occasion of her first birthday in June, 2022, when the Sussexes gave the world a rare glimpse of their daughter

The last official photograph of Princess Lilibet was released on the occasion of her first birthday in June, 2022, when the Sussexes gave the world a rare glimpse of their daughter

The latest picture of the Sussexes showed Princess Lilibet, now three, running into her father's waiting arms, while her brother Prince Archie , five, made a beeline for Meghan

The latest picture of the Sussexes showed Princess Lilibet, now three, running into her father’s waiting arms, while her brother Prince Archie , five, made a beeline for Meghan

The last official photograph of Princess Lilibet was released on the occasion of her first birthday in June, when the Sussexes gave the world a rare glimpse of their daughter. 

The season’s greetings from Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Foundation showcased the highlights of the Sussexes’ year, including pictures from their four-day visit to Colombia in August. 

The card was shared on X/Twitter by the Sussexes’ long-time friend and royal reporter Omid Scobie.

Scobie, who wrote the couple’s biography Finding Freedom, captioned his post: ‘The Sussexes share highlights of their year on the 2024 Archewell holiday card.’

The card also included a personal message from the Sussexes, which read: ‘On behalf of the office of Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Archewell Productions and Archewell Foundations. 

‘We wish you a very Happy Holiday Season and a joyful new year.’

Several people were delighted to see a ‘glimpse of the kiddos’ on the new card, with one person adding: ‘So cute to see a picture of their children. 

‘They are really redheads!’ 

The season's greetings from Harry and Meghan's Archewell Foundation showcased the highlights of the Sussexes' year, including pictures from their four-day visit to Colombia in August.

The season’s greetings from Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Foundation showcased the highlights of the Sussexes’ year, including pictures from their four-day visit to Colombia in August.

A photo of the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan, during a visit to a kindergarten school in Colombia

A photo of the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan, during a visit to a kindergarten school in Colombia

Another comment read: ‘Okay so of course I went right to the photo of the kids!! Red heads!! Just like my grandkids!! I love it!!’ 

A third user exclaimed: ‘Omg. There [sic] babies have such red hair!!’  

While their new ‘holiday’ card celebrates some of the couple’s milestone moments, Harry and Meghan’s latest project – a Netflix docuseries about posh polo – has received scathing reviews from critics. 

The five-part docuseries, which was released on December 10, centres around the build-up to the polo World Cup in Florida and mainly focuses on players such as Adolfo and Poroto Cambiaso, Timmy Dutta, and Nacho Figueras. 

The documentary, part of Harry and Meghans £80m-deal with Netflix, promised that it would showcase the ‘true depth and spirit of the sport’ as well as the ‘intensity of its high-stakes moments’. 

Following its release, however, any hope that Polo would join the ranks of great sport documentaries such as Disney +’s Welcome to Wrexham and 2020’s The Last Dance, were quickly dashed – with critics largely panning the ‘boring’ series. 

Receiving two stars or less out of five across the board, the programme has been labelled ‘a tedious inside-look at posh polo’ and a ‘mostly boring look at a sport that very few people outside of elite circles have any particular interest in’. 

Harry and Meghan, who served as executive producers of the series, make a blink-and-you-miss-it appearance in the documentary, with fans having to wait until episode five to catch a glimpse of the couple. 

Prince Harry plants a kiss on Meghan's forehead in a photo taken during their four-day visit to Colombia in August

Prince Harry plants a kiss on Meghan’s forehead in a photo taken during their four-day visit to Colombia in August

The Sussexes during their visit to Nigeria in May this year

The Sussexes during their visit to Nigeria in May this year

Prince Harry and Meghan recently released their new Netflix docuseries about polo that has widely been panned by critics

Prince Harry and Meghan recently released their new Netflix docuseries about polo that has widely been panned by critics

Prince Harry during a visit to the the wards of the Nigerian military hospital Kadun

Prince Harry during a visit to the the wards of the Nigerian military hospital Kaduna

The Telegraph’s Ed Power noted there was ‘not enough of the Sussexes to make this anything other than a dull indulgence about a rich person’s pursuit’.

Earlier this month, it was revealed Prince Harry and Meghan will not be joining the royal family for Christmas this year as they have reportedly not been invited to the festivities.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex haven’t received an invitation to the royals’ Christmas at Sandringham, it has been reported.

They are expected to spend the festive holidays in America instead with their children Archie and Lilibet.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex relocated to Montecito, California, after they stepped down as senior members of The Firm in January 2020. 

Meghan previously revealed how the Sussexes celebrate the holidays in America in an interview with Marie Claire, noting the festivities are always ‘low-key’. 

She said: ‘We’re always making sure we have something to do,’ the Duchess told the magazine. ‘Like any other family, you spend time having a great meal and then what do you do? Play games, all the same stuff, someone brings a guitar – fun.’ 

The former Suits actress also stressed the importance of making ‘room at your table for your friends who don’t have family’ such as feminist icon Gloria Steinem, who once joined the Sussexes’ Thanksgiving party.

Meghan, who married Harry in 2018, added it is important to the couple that Archie and Lilibet experience the ‘magic’ of festive traditions such as putting out ‘carrots for the reindeer’ at Christmas. 

You May Also Like
Val Kilmer’s life in photos before his death at 65

A look back at Val Kilmer’s life through pictures before passing away at 65

Val Kilmer, the Hollywood film star who starred in “Top Gun” and…
Val Kilmer's haunting last post revealed after Batman star's death at 65

Val Kilmer’s voice weakens in his final ‘Batman’ post just two months before passing away at 65 after a prolonged illness

After a devastating years-long battle with throat cancer and deteriorating health, Val Kilmer has…
South Carolina deaths of former Bloomberg executive, wife and daughter leave neighbors perplexed

Former Bloomberg Executive, Wife, and Daughter’s Deaths in South Carolina Leave Neighbors Confused

The neighbors of a South Carolina family found dead in their home…
Leading Canadian conservative says Ottawa should remove all tariffs as 'Liberation Day' arrives

A prominent Canadian conservative suggests that Ottawa eliminate all tariffs as a way to celebrate ‘Liberation Day’.

In anticipation of President Donald Trump’s planned reciprocal tariffs labeled as “Liberation…
Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson announces Cook County Commissioner Anthony Joel Quezada for 35th Ward alderman pick

“Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Endorses Anthony Joel Quezada for 35th Ward Alderman”

In Chicago, Mayor Brandon Johnson has chosen Cook County Commissioner Anthony Joel…
Meghan Markle reveals the eyebrow raising price of her jam

Meghan Markle shares the surprisingly high cost of her jam

Meghan Markle’s jam will cost up to £10.82 for a jar as…
Kidney donor Jose Gregorio Gonzalez detained by ICE hopes to save brother Jose Alfredo Pacheco of Berwyn, Illinois

ICE detains kidney donor Jose Gregorio Gonzalez in hopes of saving his brother Jose Alfredo Pacheco in Berwyn, Illinois.

BERWYN, Ill. — A man with 100% kidney failure is fighting to…
Wednesday Morning Minute: Happy Liberation Day!

A Quick Update on Wednesday Morning: Celebrating Liberation Day!

TOP O’ THE MORNIN’ Red-Hot at RedState  Emotions cannot effectively govern a…
2 Jewish students file lawsuit against Chicago's DePaul University for negligence after Lincoln Park campus attack

Lawsuit Filed by 2 Jewish Students Against DePaul University for Negligence Following Attack on Lincoln Park Campus

CHICAGO (WLS) — Max Long and Michael Kaminsky were blindsided in an…
'Elon Derangement Syndrome' Gets Taken Up a Notch As Leftists Launch Site Targeting Tesla Owners

“DNC Chairman’s Remarks Spark Concerns Over Potential Violence Towards Tesla”

Approaching the three-month mark since the formation of the Department of Government…
Kidney donor Jose Gregorio Gonzalez detained by ICE in Chicago area, hopes to save brother Jose Alfredo Pacheco; release pending

Release Pending for Chicago-Area Kidney Donor Jose Gregorio Gonzalez Detained by ICE, Aims to Save Brother’s Life

In BERWYN, Illinois, it has been reported by ABC7 that a man…
Myanmar's military declares a ceasefire to ease quake relief as the death toll tops 3,000

The military in Myanmar announces a pause in fighting to help with earthquake relief efforts as the number of deaths exceeds 3,000

A temporary ceasefire was declared by Myanmar’s ruling military in the midst…