PARENTS of kids on the bus that hit Virginia Giuffre’s car have slammed her claims as “sick” and attacked her for spreading “lies”.
The woman who accused Prince Andrew, aged 41, revealed that she thought she only had “four days left to live” following a terrifying bus crash at 110 km/h in Perth, Western Australia. Allegedly, she pleaded to have the chance to see her children “one last time” amidst the distressing situation.




Virginia, who was a victim of sex trafficking by Jeffrey Epstein, posted a distressing photo of herself in a hospital, showing bruises and scrapes. However, her parents have refuted the claim that these injuries were sustained in the bus crash.
Despite Virginia’s lawyer describing the incident as a “very bad situation” shortly after she made a post about it, several families have come forward to assert that the collision was, in reality, quite minor.
Prince Andrew is reportedly “unsurprised” by Virginia’s claims.
Emmie-Rose Wright said her children – aged five, eight and nine – were on the bus, and told her the crash caused only slight damage to the brake light of Virginia’s Toyota.
She told the Telegraph: “They [the children] got off the bus and said that they had had a small crash. There’s no damage to the bus and none of the kids are injured.”
The mum denied the 29 kids onboard had been “distraught”, as Virginia’s family has claimed.
Emmie-Rose said: “They weren’t worried or traumatised at all […] they thought that she had stopped in front of them unnecessarily.”
Another mum, Hayley Miller, said she was “disgusted” by the bruised photo Virginia posted alongside “lies” that accuse the bus driver of serious misconduct.
Hayley said: “The whole story is sick and I don’t know what’s true and what is not but I do know [the injuries] are not from the bus incident.”
The raging mother continued: “It’s lies. I don’t know what she is trying to get from all of it […] but I do feel bad for her and I hope she gets help.”
Police first cast doubt on Virginia’s story when they revealed the collision was logged as a minor traffic incident, and that no injuries were reported.
No charges were bought against either driver, they said, and the incident was only reported to cops the following day by the bus driver.
Both Emmie-Rose and Hayley voiced their support for the driver of the bus, Ross Munns, who has already contested Virginia’s version of events.
Ross, a granddad, said he was shocked to see Monday’s post, and that the accident had been “blown out of proportion”.



Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, he described a “minor collision” in which he clipped Virginia’s car.
The bus driver of 16 years said he stopped to check on the occupants and was satisfied no one was injured – and didn’t even see Virginia in the vehicle.
Then, the driver of the Toyota, who works for Virginia, also spoke out, urging her boss to sort out the story.
Cheryl Sassela, 71, told Daily Mail Australia: “I’m sure Virginia will release a statement soon to clear it all up.
“I’m not covering for her. I’m not implicated in a cover up,” she said.
Sassela is the caretaker at Giuffre’s 40-acre $1.3million AUD (£630,000) hobby farm in Western Australia.
She said the accident happened because a broken taillight had created a misunderstanding while driving.

The mystery deepened when it was revealed that Virginia was charged with breaching a family violence restraining order just days before the crash.
She entered no plea at the Joondalup Magistrates Court for the alleged breach on March 14 – ten days before the crash.
She is due to appear in court again on April 9 for the next hearing.
Her husband Robert Giuffre has also been charged with inadequate storage of guns in February of this year, as well as reckless driving for exceeding the speed limit by 27mph in September last year.
In her post on Monday, Virginia begged to see her children “one last time” and claimed to be suffering from kidney failure.
She said: “They’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology.
“This year has been the worst start to a new year, but I won’t bore anyone with the details.
“But I think it’s important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110kmh as we were slowing down for a turn, that no matter what your car is made of, it might as well be a tin can.”


Virginia sued Prince Andrew in 2021, claiming she was trafficked and forced to have sex with the Duke on three occasions when she was a teen.
The royal has always denied the allegations but settled out of court in 2022, reportedly paying millions to avoid a humiliating trial.
Virginia’s PR, Dini von Mueffling, said this week: “Virginia has been in a serious accident and is receiving medical care in the hospital.
“She greatly appreciates the support and well wishes people are sending.”
And Brad Edwards, her former US lawyer, said: “We’re hoping for better news in the coming days,” adding it was a “very bad situation” and he hoped she “would pull through with good medical care”.
Who is Virginia Giuffre?

VIRGINIA Roberts – now Virginia Giuffre, 41, is an American-Australian campaigner and a prominent victim of the sex trafficking ring of Jeffrey Epstein.
She has made claims against Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, as well as Brit socialite Ghislaine Maxwell – Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-lover.
Giuffre alleged in court documents that she was procured by Maxwell, 63, the daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, as a teenage “sex slave” for Epstein.
She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein’s death, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his pals.
The legal documents were released in a defamation case involving Giuffre, who has claimed in court documents that Prince Andrew slept with her three times.
In 2019, Virginia Roberts has claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew in a toilet when she was 17, after a night where he had allegedly been plying her with vodka in a posh London club.
On February 15, 2022, it was announced that Prince Andrew settled the lawsuit – sparing him a humiliating court battle.